Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JBristow
Creator
Creator

Job Conductor - Generated Jobs Folder - Disk Space

I've encounter issues before with the CommandLine Export file - but has that is used once I was able to create a job that clears our the Exports files on a regulated basis to control the disk utilization.

Now I'm seeing the Job Conductor - Generated Jobs Folder beginning to consume a lot of disk space. looking at the various task folders - I can see some folders with more than 3 versions of the "zip" file in them - even though the configuration settings have a maximum number of generations set to "3". 

Question(s):

What exactly does the Maximum Number of Generations and Maximum age of generation imply? Our settings are "3" and "0" respectively and I'm not sure what the "0" implies.

Can these folders simply be clear out like the Commandline Exports folder - or is the Job Conductor Generated Jobs Folder different? My assumption is we can not - and should not - manually remove files from these folders.

Thanks.

0683p000009M46a.png0683p000009M44u.png

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

This field names are changed to storage period for log files and storage period for generated jobs since 7.0.1.

For more information, please have a look at this topic:TalendHelpCenter0683p000009M9p6.pngetting up the Job Conductor parameters

Best regards

Sabrina