Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Location of TAC - Job Conductor Log Files

Hi,
is there a way to access log files created by TAC Job Conductor?
We're facing some issues with a few jobs. Reading out log files would be very helpful.
I think the files could be here: ....5.2.1\tac\archive\jobs\
But the taks_IDs don't match any of the IDs in the job conductor - so which log file belongs to what job?
Thanks for your help!
Reiko
Labels (2)
11 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Do you make any setting in TAC configuration by yourself? If not, it should be located in <Servers>/apache-tomcat-xxx/logs .
Best regards
Sabrina
0683p000009METS.png
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sabrina,
I am not aware if any changes we've made. "manager.*" files are empty in the directory you mentioned. stderr is does not exist.
Please have a look at the attached screenshot where you can see the location of the files that could help me.
Screenshot shows task 35, but in the TAC there's no such task ID.
Thanks, Reiko
0683p000009METX.png
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
If the job is scheduled in Job conductor, the job is executed in Job Server, you can find the job execution log in this path: <Job Server install dir>\TalendJobServersFiles\jobexecutions\logs

Best regards
Sabrina
raheemrao
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,
    I wanted to change log file location in TAC to another external drive which i have mounted on my execution job server, can i replace new log file path in below screen shot?
raheemrao
Contributor
Contributor

screenshot for above
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi  raheemrao,
We can't see the screenshot on our side. Could you attach it on the forum again, please? That would be great.
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi ,
I need the hightlighted file attached. It is not present in the path you mentioned 
 <Job Server install dir>\TalendJobServersFiles\jobexecutions\logs
In the above folder, I searched for the folder with my Execution ID.

Can you please suggest where I might be going wrong or where should I look for that file 

0683p000009ME8S.png
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi prachigandhi11,

You can download "all entire log" for a specific task execution logs from beginning.

Have you ever modified job conductor parameters?

You can find these log files in TAC/configuration/Job conductor tab, see the "Task logs folder" setting, that where TAC have all execution log files.

Feel free to let us know if it is Ok with you.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi ,
Is there any update  for your issue?
Best regards
Sabrina