Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Talend Administration Center from v5.0.1 to v5.6 with Drools installed

hi team,
i have some doubts about using DROOL in talend.i want to generate some rules using DROOL and use those rules in talend job in tRules component.
i am using TALEND DATA INTEGRATION 6.0 trail version which has 'tRules' component.
Now i have some doubts...
1.what is Talend Administration Center(TAC) ? is TAC different from TALEND DATA INTEGRATION tool ?
or else  TALEND DATA INTEGRATION tool other name is TAC?
2.if TAC is different from TALEND DATA INTEGRATION tool how can i use TAC,is TAC is free or we need to buy?
3.Is that possible to use DROOL with TALEND DATA INTEGRATION trail version with out subscribing  for TAC ?
4. Is TAC is available in TALEND DATA INTEGRATION trail version ?
please help me with those questions
Labels (3)
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

any update team.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi praveen522?
Talend Administration Center is a web-based application centralizing the management and administration of your studio to handle collaborative work.
Please take a look at document about:TalendHelpCenter:Talend Administration Center Concepts and Principles?
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

thanks team,
i found TAC is available in enterprise trail versions also.But when i extract my enterprise talend data integration, i didnt find 
 org.talend.administrator.war and Talend-AdministrationCenter-r111943-V5.4.1 also in extracted file.
I installed using talend installer,i think it might be the problem.
Help me how to install talend data integration in manual mode so that i can get Talend-AdministrationCenter.
My problem is i am not able to find "org.talend.administrator.war".
What i have to do to get that war file?
i dont know how to install talend in manual mode ?
Please have a look at the screenshot of my extracted talend data integration tool.

0683p000009MD0e.png 0683p000009MD0j.png
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
The screenshots you provided is Talend Studio not TAC. Could you please show us the extracted folder of talend data integration tool from .zip file? There should be a folder named Talend-AdministrationCenter-rxxxx-Vx.x.x. The org.talend.administrator.war file should be placed within it.
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

hi xdshi,
please find the screenshots of extracted folder of talend data integration tool from .zip file.
There is no folder named Talend-AdministrationCenter-rxxxx-Vx.x.x.
have a look .
0683p000009MD0o.png 0683p000009MD0t.png
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
So far, we have chosen to stop distributing TAC to all the web evaluation by purpose.
The trail product website have provided community user with studio only(without TAC).
If you want the whole solution, could you please send an email to sales@talend.com with your requirement free trial of TIC part?
Feel free to let us know if it is OK with you.

Best regards
sabrina