Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform Tutorials by Using TAC on Run Jobs

Hi there community,

I am really new to to Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform, and I am currently learning so that I can keep up with my colleagues in preparing and managing jobs, and error checking/solving.

I use Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform for creating jobs and run jobs for error checking, I use Talend Administration Center for run/generate/kill jobs etc in replacement for Spark if I'm not mistaken, integration with CDH Cloudera as well. I have tried learning it at Talend Community tutorials, and PDF as well.

The question is, where can I find a good starting materials for this preparation for learning and hands-on exercises with this tools that I have already provided, and is there any tips and tricks on working with Big Data?

Thank you so much community.

Regards,

Sulaiman A

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Here are online documents about:TalendHelpCenter:Executing Big Data Streaming Jobs from Big Data Streaming Conductor and TalendHelpCenter:Working with Job execution tasks

Hope it will be helpful.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Sabrina,

Dully noted in reviewing this online documents. I used a lot of services in managing jobs at Talend Studio and TAC for job monitoring as well. Thank you for the help so much.

Regards,

Sulaiman A