Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VDumitru
Contributor III
Contributor III

Unable to locate English counter names in registry Perflib 009. Assuming English counters.

Hi,

Context :

I have a route in runtime that listens to a list of folders. The route works fine for a time (from one hour to maybe a day), but after it starts throwing the following error in the runtime log : 

2020-03-05T04:56:39,114 | ERROR | Timer-1 | windows.PerfCounterWildcardQuery 151 | 213 - com.github.oshi.oshi-core - 4.0.0.SNAPSHOT | Unable to locate English counter names in registry Perflib 009. Assuming English counters.

The weird thing is that, a restart of the runtime or undeploying and deploying the route will fix (for some time, then it starts again).

What am I missing? I've tried to google the error, no results found that could help.

Kind regards,

Viorel Dumitru

Labels (2)
2 Replies
PaulTegelaar
Contributor
Contributor

Hey,

If you are running your runtime as a Windows User that isn't an Admin user, you can try adding the user (In Computer management) to the groups Performance Monitor Users and Performance Log Users. This worked for me when I got a similar error in 7.3.

Regards,

Paul

Kaucic
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, this solved my error

bye Darko