Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to see Project from TAC even Configuration is coming as blank

Dear Users,

I am unable to  view project in the TAC also configuration section is coming as blank even PROJECT AUTHENTICATION AND project reference section is coming as blank .

please view attach screenshot , what could be the reason , i am able to open Talend studio  and able to see the project ,but unable to view the  project from TAC , i was taking back up and i think accidently clicked on BRANCH management section under project but did  not save or did anything just clicked cancel .

Please help .

Many thanks 

Amit

Labels (3)
8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Dear Users,

Any help please ....

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

What is talend bigdata platform build version you are using? Can you please check if there is any error messge in TAC log? Which is located in <ServersInstallationPath>\apache-tomcat-XXX\logs.

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Dear,

We are using 6.1 version , i am  able to see the TAC logs under apache tomcat folder and under logs, please see attach log pic , is  this you want to view?

but when i open i dont find any help

Capture.JPG
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Are your studio able to connect to your TAC?

Do your users have the Administrator role and rights can have read-write access to project page? Have you already added any project to the project list?

Please take a look at this document about:TalendHelpCenter:Managing projects

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

yes all u mention below , all looks fine , still i am unable to figure out t he issue ? should i restart TAC?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I restarted everything still same issue , do i have to delete workspace or something ?
rphilips7161
Contributor
Contributor

I am also having a similar issue on one machine (I can not see anything in Job Conductor or other tabs) with MS Internet Explorer.  On other machines, I can see everything fine.  On the machine I am having an issue on, I could see the items last week.  We have tried clearing the browsing history to no avail.  Any thoughts?