Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SGV
Creator
Creator

Alerting not available in Qlik SaaS Nov 2020

All,

This is what I see in my SaaS today (11/11/2020) with no option for Alerts. 

My current location is North America. 

Is this a bug? 

@Patric_Nordstrom 

SGV_0-1605096135402.png

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Caique_Zaniolo
Employee
Employee

Hi @SGV ,

is this Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS tenant? 
The reason I ask is that if this is Qlik Sense Business you won’t see the Alerting capabilities as they are only available on Qlik Sense Enterprise on SaaS.

In case it is indeed Enterprise, please open a support case and ask your license to be checked. An update might be needed. 

thanks 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Caique_Zaniolo
Employee
Employee

Hi @SGV ,

is this Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS tenant? 
The reason I ask is that if this is Qlik Sense Business you won’t see the Alerting capabilities as they are only available on Qlik Sense Enterprise on SaaS.

In case it is indeed Enterprise, please open a support case and ask your license to be checked. An update might be needed. 

thanks 

SGV
Creator
Creator
Author

Caique,

Mine is Business. Qlik should have made that clear in their advertising.
Thanks for clarifying.
Caique_Zaniolo
Employee
Employee

Hi @SGV , it is clear in the blog post we made yesterday, where we said:

With the November 2020 release, we are introducing intelligent data alerting on-board in Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS, included with your Qlik Sense Enterprise subscription, empowering people to stay on top of changes in their data and take timely action, where and when it’s needed.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Product-Innovation-Blog/Driving-Towards-Active-Intelligence-with-...

Sorry for any confusion. 

ziabobaz
Creator III
Creator III

on-board in Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS, included with your Qlik Sense Enterprise subscription

Hi there

I don't understand this phrase. Could you please clarify: if I have Qlik Sense Enterprise license in my company (installed on my local server), do I have SaaS for free?

I have 2 Professional and 2 Analytics keys, do each of them have SaaS versions as well?

Thank you!