Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maxim9
Contributor
Contributor

I don’t want my table to filter

I have only been using QlikSense for a week so please bear with me. I have a table containing one dimension (Location) and 5 measures, which are all calculated measures representing various KPIs. I have a filter pane that allows the user to see just their metrics in 1 gauge chart and 4 KPI charts. I do not want the table to filter, I want it to display all locations no matter what.

I have read documentation and numerous community posts, so I’ve seen people talk about alternate states and set analysis. But applying an alternate state did nothing, and I don’t understand how to apply set analysis here. Surely there is a simple solution for this? Any help is appreciated!!

Labels (1)
1 Reply
anat
Master
Master

hat are you wanting  to ignore selection in? Category or another field? If its category, it should work the way it is right now:

Sum({$<Category = {'category1'}>}[Number of people])

For another field, you can add them as a comma separated list for each field you want to ignore selection in

Sum({$<Category = {'category1'}, Field1, Field2, Field3, Field4, Field5.....>}[Number of people])

If you want to ignore selection in all fields except in few fields you can do this:

Sum({1<Category = {'category1'}, Field100 = $:: Field100, Field101 = $::Field101.....>}[Number of people])

If you want to ignore all field selecions, then this:

Sum({1<Category = {'category1'}>}[Number of people])