cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Qlik4Life
Contributor
Contributor

AGGR and StDev within parameters for Set Analysis

I am attempting to write an expression that will run an average and Standard Deviation*3 for every Code and only return the total Days that are below that Codes sum(Avg+StDev*3). The expression is working but I am not getting the desired result it is evaluating the Standard Deviation for the entire set instead of each Code. In the end I need a KPI that has the total days from each Code bucket.

Sum({<Value={"<=$(=(Sum(Value)/count(distinct Key)) + (StDev(Aggr(Sum(Value)/Count(distinct Key), Code, Key))*3))"}>}Days)

3 Replies
marcus_sommer

$(= anything) creates an adhoc-variable which is evaluated once before the chart is calculated and there applied to each row. You could try to change your expression in this way:

Sum({<Days={"=Value<=(Sum(Value)/count(distinct Key)) + (StDev(Aggr(Sum(Value)/Count(distinct Key), Code, Key))*3)"}>}Days)

- Marcus

Qlik4Life
Contributor
Contributor
Author

It is a great thought, and is why I was getting a flat number instead of an adjustable number based on the code, but it didn't solve my issue. The calculation is still not correct.

marcus_sommer

Just ensure that each expression-part of the condition returned the expected results within your object. This means to create further calculations for:

Sum(Value)
count(distinct Key)
StDev(Aggr(Sum(Value)/Count(distinct Key), Code, Key))*3

If not they might need further set analysis and/or TOTAL statements and/or different dimensions within the aggr().

- Marcus