Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eli
Contributor II
Contributor II

Access Denied for Users having access

Dear Team,

We are facing the below Access denied issue for Users already having access to the dashboard but the problem is that in our script we are obliged to have islands and add the same security to these island tables.

The issue is shown when one user is granted access to the whole dashboard but in his security for one of the islands tables he did not have any row in the table for example Exit interview table for some users will be empty and as you can see in the below security we have these 3 security fields in for the Exit interview table :

S_EI_COUNTRY,
S_EI_ORG,
S_VAC_NATIONALITY as S_EI_NATIONALITY,

in such case the User is not able to access the dashboard because in his org and country that he has access to see in the dashboard there is no Exit Interview Data.

SECTION ACCESS;

LOAD ACCESS,
USERID,
S_COUNTRY,
S_ORG,
S_EI_COUNTRY,
S_EI_ORG,
S_VAC_NATIONALITY as S_EI_NATIONALITY,
S_VAC_GRADE,
S_VAC_NATIONALITY,
S_VAC_NATIONALITY as S_CAN_NATIONALITY,
S_TE_COUNTRY,
S_TE_ORG,
S_VAC_NATIONALITY as S_TE_NATIONALITY,
S_TE_GRADE,
OMIT
From $(vQvdPath)PulseS_Recruitment.qvd (QVD)
WHERE 1=1;

SECTION Application;

Please let me know what the best way to solve this issue and for sure I am obliged in my case to use Islands because I know very well that the islands are not recommended in Qlik Sense for many reasons including performance of the dashboard.

Thanks in Advance.

Labels (1)
0 Replies