Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sachinryeola
Contributor II
Contributor II

Aggr in dimension

Hi guys,

I am creating a buckets in bar chart and want to use it in dimension but unable to do that as in dimension we have to use aggr function.

Now the problem is I don't want to use aggr as I have to aggregarte it on some level.

I have multiple measures so can't aggregate on one level in dimension.

expression:

if(
(((sum({<Month={$(vMaxMonth)}>}SalesNetValue)-sum({<Month={$(VPrevMonth)}>}SalesNetValue))/sum({<Month={$(VPrevMonth)}>}SalesNetValue))*100)>=0 and
(((sum({<Month={$(vMaxMonth)}>}SalesNetValue)-sum({<Month={$(VPrevMonth)}>}SalesNetValue))/sum({<Month={$(VPrevMonth)}>}SalesNetValue))*100)<=5,'0-5 %',

if(
(((sum({<Month={$(vMaxMonth)}>}SalesNetValue)-sum({<Month={$(VPrevMonth)}>}SalesNetValue))/sum({<Month={$(VPrevMonth)}>}SalesNetValue))*100)>5 and
(((sum({<Month={$(vMaxMonth)}>}SalesNetValue)-sum({<Month={$(VPrevMonth)}>}SalesNetValue))/sum({<Month={$(VPrevMonth)}>}SalesNetValue))*100)<=10,'5-10 %',

if(
(((sum({<Month={$(vMaxMonth)}>}SalesNetValue)-sum({<Month={$(VPrevMonth)}>}SalesNetValue))/sum({<Month={$(VPrevMonth)}>}SalesNetValue))*100)>10 and
(((sum({<Month={$(vMaxMonth)}>}SalesNetValue)-sum({<Month={$(VPrevMonth)}>}SalesNetValue))/sum({<Month={$(VPrevMonth)}>}SalesNetValue))*100)<=25,'10-25 %'

)))

0 Replies