Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YanivZi
Contributor III
Contributor III

ApplyMap with Concatenate fields

I've tried to concatenate two fields using appymap function in load script, it's not showing error but also not showing the data (null), the code is:

[SugHishuvMapping]:

Mapping

LOAD

SugMas & '|' &  SugHishuvNumber AS SugHishuvNumber2,

SugHishuvText

FROM [l*****/SugHishuv.qvd]

(qvd);

ApplyMap ('SugHishuvMapping', @2  &'|'&  @110,Null()) AS [SugHishuv-ID2]

Labels (1)
5 Replies
MayilVahanan

Hi

Verify both has same value or not. If its same, might be, there is empty space in front, we  can use Tirm() functionality to remove empty spaces in front and end.

thanks

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
YanivZi
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank for your reply, I've tried trimming one field and both but it's still not showing the data 

MayilVahanan

Hi

Is both field - SugHishuvNumber2 and @2  &'|'&  @110 has same values? 

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
YanivZi
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Yes, they have the same data. 

marcus_sommer

I would say the data aren't matching. You could check this by commenting the mapping-prefix and the applymap-function and loading them as own fields as well as an equally named key - maybe in a parallel test-application. And then a table-box in the UI with the relevant fields will show which data are really there and which one match and which not.