Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NemoAndStitch22
Contributor III
Contributor III

Can you add metrics without loading data in

Hiya, 

So, I'm not sure if this is possible, but I would like to create a dashboard to use for pricing. (Currently we have excel spreadsheets)

I've figured out how to do the majority of it in QS, I'm just wondering if there is a way to add like 'free text' for the prices and then have those link into the dashboard. 

For example, if I'm pricing a mobile phone, and trying to find the best price to get us back to 50% margin, rather than loading the price multiple times (each time I change it), I would like to be able to add the price into the dashboard and have it calculate that way. 

I don't want to have to export the costs for said phone and then calculate it in excel as that would be more time consuming than the way we currently do it. 

I'm not sure if this is even possible, but we may have multiple products to price for and so I would need to be able to change the prices for all of them separately. 

I don't have any data to share, as I've not started building it due to the fact it may not be possible at all. 

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks,

Megan

0 Replies