Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mitch_Data
Contributor III
Contributor III

Count only instances where both yes and no

Hi,

I have a problem and I wish to know if anyone is able to help.

Problem:

I have calculation numbers like the screenshot below. For the value at the bottom of the table, 114286/1 and 114286/2 I have a question. As you can see the 114286/1 in the order column has 'lost' and 114286/2 has 'order'.

How can I make a formula that only counts the instances where a calculation number has both 'order' and 'lost'. I also made a column that seperates the calculation number from the " / " 

Mitch_Data_2-1655107740620.png

Further question: Then, how can I only count the calculation numbers that only have 'lost'. So for instance 114286 ranging from 114286/1 to 114286/10 can never have a 'order' in that range. 

o

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

=count( {<[CalculationnummerZonder]={"=count({<Order={'loss','order'}>}Distinct Order)=2"}>}Something)

OR

=count( {<[CalculationnummerZonder]=p({<Order={'loss'}>}[CalculationnummerZonder])*p({<Order={'order'}>}[CalculationnummerZonder])  

>}Something)

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

=count( {<[CalculationnummerZonder]={"=count({<Order={'loss','order'}>}Distinct Order)=2"}>}Something)

OR

=count( {<[CalculationnummerZonder]=p({<Order={'loss'}>}[CalculationnummerZonder])*p({<Order={'order'}>}[CalculationnummerZonder])  

>}Something)

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Mitch_Data
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Fantastic @vinieme12 , this is the solution. Many thanks!