Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Qliklearner3
Contributor II
Contributor II

Current Month vs Previous Month with Date as dimension

Hi All,

I have scenario where in I need to display current date sales and previous month same date sales along with the difference as growth in a pivot table with Product and Date as my dimension, I need the output like below.

Note*cur sales - current Sales

Prev sales - Previous Sales

It should display all dates available and on selection of any particular date only that date data, at the moment I just  have  data for 1st of every month for 2 years(2021 & 2022).

Date             01-Jan-21                                                 01-Feb-21                                                   01-Mar-21  

Product     Cur sales  Prev Sales  growth   Cur sales  Prev Sales  growth   Cur sales  Prev Sales  growth

A                   10                 -                     -                 15               10                   5                 20              15                    5

B                   20                 -                     -                 10                20                  -10              20             10                    10

C                    5                   -                     -                  4                 5                     -1                3                4                     - 1

Any help is appreciated #qlikview #pivot  

Labels (1)
0 Replies