Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GartoJsar
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Does not filter calculation when selecting

Goodnight.
I need to show a report with the amounts by clients, but if I do not select any filter by Year that shows me the amounts of the maximum year. I applied this formula:

IF (LEN (GetFieldSelections (YEAR, 1))> 0,
if (WildMatch (YEAR, 2018),
SUM ({<CLOSURE_MES = {1}, YEAR = {2018}>} AMOUNT)
if (WildMatch (YEAR, 2019),
SUM ({<CLOSURE_MES = {1}, YEAR = {2019}>} AMOUNT)
)),

SUM ({<CLOSURE_MES = {1},YEAR = {2019}>} AMOUNT)
)
But I see the amounts of 2018 and 2019, when I should appear only 2019 if I'm not selecting anything. I have a Time table, where the dates come for the closing of the month and the closing of the week, so I put a place where I show CLOSED_MES = 1 OR CLOSED_SEMANA = 1. I do not know if this is affecting when I apply my formula for closing_months since I should show the dates by the end of the month. When I select a year my report shows me the amounts of the selected year, but it also shows me the years that I do not choose and shows them empty without amounts, what I want is that the empty years are not shown only those that I choose.
Apparently in the formula in the setAnalisis is not taking into account close_mes = 1. I do not know if it's because of where I'm applying in the Times table or if the CLOSE_MES field is not numeric.

or the formula lacks something else to add.

Please help I do not know how to solve it
Thanks for your time

Labels (1)
0 Replies