Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
niranjana
Creator
Creator

Excluding two products and combining two markets

Hi,

I have a requirement where I have to show two markets: all products in first market and in second market all products except two.

In variable input, the variable is vBrandMarket. For showing products of one market , I have hardcoded as 'Brand_Market={"MS Market"}' in the input box expression which is working fine. That is , when I select this "MS Market" it is showing all products of that market in the straight table. Straight table  dimension is "Brand_Product".

Now I have a requirement, where I have a market called "NS Range". On selecting this in input box,  I must show all products of NS Range + all products of MS Market but excluding two products in MS Market (Gilenya,Mayzent).

I tried this but didnt work.

if(Brand_Market='NS Range',Brand_Product) and if(Brand_Market='Gilenya Market',if(not match(Brand_Product,'Gilenya','Mayzent'),Brand_Product))

Thanks in advance

Niranjana

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
niranjana
Creator
Creator
Author

HI I got the correct expression:

'Brand_Market={"NS Range","Gilenya Market"},Brand_Product-={"Gilenya","Mayzent"}'

Thanks

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Iswarya_
Creator
Creator

Can you share some sample data.

niranjana
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi I am attaching the screenshot as I cant share the data. 

niranjana_0-1647519262240.png                 niranjana_1-1647519439488.png

When I select NS Range, I need to see the products of NS Range + MS Market (excluding two products).

Is it possible to limit in dimension or variable input?

niranjana
Creator
Creator
Author

HI I got the correct expression:

'Brand_Market={"NS Range","Gilenya Market"},Brand_Product-={"Gilenya","Mayzent"}'

Thanks