Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hoelpasc
Contributor
Contributor

Get most recent status of Product

Hello,
I've got following problem:
I have a table with products after quality control.
Now it can be that a product does not pass the quality control and gets the status "Negative". If this is the case, the product is repaired, checked again and then gets the status "Positive".

In the table it looks like this:

Order             Position                 Status                  Date (Quality control)

522                 10                              Negative              01.01.2023 

522                 10                              Positive                02.01.2023

Now I would like to insert a column, which shows the real current status of the product, so that one sees immediately whether a negatively examined product was already examined positively.

I have already tried several things, but unfortunately I can't get it to work. Maybe someone can help me.

In the end it should look like this:

Order             Position                 Status                  Date (Quality control)               Real current status

522                 10                              Negative              01.01.2023                                    Positive

522                 10                              Positive                02.01.2023                                    Positive

Thanks in advance

Kind regards
Pascal

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Or
MVP
MVP

Perhaps something along the lines of:

FirstSortedValue(total <order , position> Status, -Date)

Not sure if that's spot on, but it should be the right direction.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

Perhaps something along the lines of:

FirstSortedValue(total <order , position> Status, -Date)

Not sure if that's spot on, but it should be the right direction.

hoelpasc
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello Or,
thank you very much for your answer.
Unfortunately it shows me only "Invalid dimension".
But in the formula field it says that the formula is ok.

Or
MVP
MVP

This should be a measure, not a dimension.