Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shair094
Contributor
Contributor

Google Connector issue.

Hi All,

Can someone please help me out.I am trying to store data in google drive using google connector but getting following error.
I am able to read data fine usnig same connection from same folder. 

shair094_0-1716211953182.png

Thanks

Labels (1)
2 Replies
TauseefKhan
Creator III
Creator III

Hi @shair094 
Google connector is unable to access the specified file location.

To troubleshoot this issue:

1. Check the file path and ensure that it is correct and accessible.
  2. Verify the Google Drive connector's authentication settings and ensure that the necessary permissions are granted.
  3. If the issue persists, try creating a new Google Drive connection and test the file access.
  4. If the problem still occurs, you may need to contact Qlik support for further assistance.
  5. Ensure that the file path and permissions are correct and that the connector can successfully access the target location.
  6. Test the data load by executing the script and verifying the data in your Qlik app.

shair094
Contributor
Contributor
Author

@TauseefKhan Thanks for the reply. I have tried and tested all steps you mentioned.
I am using same user for connector authentication who is also owner of the folder over google drive. 
I have checked all the permssions. Directory path to read and write data is same. Reading is working fine.
Probably I need to raise ticket with Qlik.