Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
umuto
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to get next column value with after() function in Qlik Sense

Hi,

I am using same dataset. I have tried these expressions Sum(DEGER) and After(Sum(DEGER)) in qlikview. It works perfectly.

I want to see first week value next to second week value to calc change rate. Please check CATEGORY 1.

image.png

When I try that in Qlik Sense It doesn't work perfectly. Is that bug in Qlik Sense? Does anybody know how to solve?

image.png

Thanks,

8 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you please post QVW? If so, we can help in Qliksense.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
umuto
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I attached QVW and QVF files Can you check please?
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Is this you are expecting?

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
umuto
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Yes but Its already working in qlikview. I have to develop that in Qlik sense. Please check my second image I couldn’t get first week value next to second week because second week there is no value for CATEGORY 1.

Did you change something in expression? I need to test in Qlik Sense.
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Quite bug to me as well. Check If @marcus_sommer  can help you !!

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Did you try:

After(TOTAL Sum(DEGER))

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
umuto
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi @jonathandienst
I have tried but It's not what I need.
sunny_talwar

The only way I think this can be done is by Generating Missing Data. In your case, the combination of REGION 1, CITY A, RUT = A, KATEGORI = CATEGORY 1, and YILHAFTA = 2019-02 doesn't exists... QlikView is able to handle it, but Qlik Sense isn't.