Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
s_gorgo
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to replace a set analysis string in load script editor

Hello,

I need your help! I'd like to understand how to replace a set analysis string in load script editor.

The field I would like to add directly to the table "tab_MASTER_ORDINI" is the following:

Count({$<Data = {">=$(=[DataValidazioneVenerdì]) <=$(=[DataConsegnaRichiestaVenerdìMeno])"}, GgLav={"1"}>} Data) as GgLavValidazione

The field permit me to know the number of working days (custom calendar) betxween two dates.

• field Data --> table Calendario
  • field DataValidazioneVenerdìDataConsegnaRichiestaVenerdìMeno --> table tab_MASTER_ORDINI

Database:

struttura.png

tab_MASTER_ORDINI (.accdb file): 

LIB CONNECT TO 'K--DiPR-PPlan-_PPlan-DB_produzione.accdb';

LOAD Autore,
AutoreModifica,
Cliente,
CodiceCliente,
[...]
SettimanaMAD,
SettimanaMontaggio,
Stato,
StatoODP,
TipoOrdine,
TM,
UDM,
If (TipoOrdine = 'KD', 'pianificato', If(TipoOrdine = 'ZCAB', 'mobili', 'generici')) as StatoOrdine,
If (isnull(DataConsegnaRichiesta),'noDateReq',If (MAD <= DataConsegnaRichiesta, 'onTime', 'onDelay')) as Validazione,
Date(WeekEnd(DataValidazione)-2,'DD/MM/YYYY') as DataValidazioneVenerdì,
Date(WeekEnd(DataConsegnaRichiesta)-2,'DD/MM/YYYY') as DataConsegnaRichiestaVenerdì,
Date(WeekStart(DataConsegnaRichiesta)-3,'DD/MM/YYYY') as DataConsegnaRichiestaVenerdìMeno;
SQL SELECT Autore,
AutoreModifica,
Cliente,
CodiceCliente,
[...]
SettimanaMAD,
SettimanaMontaggio,
Stato,
StatoODP,
TipoOrdine,
TM,
UDM
FROM `tab_MASTER_ORDINI`;

How can I insert field "GgLavValidazione" directly in the table?

Thank you so much!!!! 😉

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stoyan_Terziev
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi again,

In that case you'd like to do a bit of configuration in your calendar table and make sure it accumulates the WorkingDay flag as shown in the example below (It doesn't matter at what date it starts). Make sure the Calendar is Ordered BY the date field using a Resident load.

The accumulation you can do using the Previous() and RangeSum() functions.

Id put an if statement to check if it's a working day or not to achieve that continuous ID throughout the non-working days.

image.png

After you have your calendar appearing as the table above, you need to do a mapping load to get the Date and the Accumulated number of days.

Then for your field you do ApplyMap('Calendar', Date1) - ApplyMap('Calendar', Date2) as [Desired Result].

I hope that helps!

Let me know if you have questions on how exactly to achieve this with code.

Kind regards,

S.T.

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Stoyan_Terziev
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hello,

I think you are searching for the NetWorkDays() function.

Add the statement marked in GREEN to your scrip and let me know if it all worked out. 😉

LOAD Autore,
AutoreModifica,
Cliente,
CodiceCliente,
[...]
SettimanaMAD,
SettimanaMontaggio,
Stato,
StatoODP,
TipoOrdine,
TM,
UDM,
If (TipoOrdine = 'KD', 'pianificato', If(TipoOrdine = 'ZCAB', 'mobili', 'generici')) as StatoOrdine,
If (isnull(DataConsegnaRichiesta),'noDateReq',If (MAD <= DataConsegnaRichiesta, 'onTime', 'onDelay')) as Validazione,
Date(WeekEnd(DataConsegnaRichiesta)-2,'DD/MM/YYYY') as DataConsegnaRichiestaVenerdì,
Date(WeekStart(DataConsegnaRichiesta)-3,'DD/MM/YYYY') as DataConsegnaRichiestaVenerdìMeno,
NetWorkDays(Date(WeekEnd(DataValidazione)-2,'DD/MM/YYYY'), Date(WeekStart(DataConsegnaRichiesta)-3,'DD/MM/YYYY')) as NetWorkingDaysBetweenDates
;
SQL SELECT Autore,
AutoreModifica,
Cliente,
CodiceCliente,
[...]
SettimanaMAD,
SettimanaMontaggio,
Stato,
StatoODP,
TipoOrdine,
TM,
UDM

I Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

S.T.

s_gorgo
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello! and thank you! 🙂

I could think to use Networkdays function, but, if possible, I would prefer use my personal calendar (table "Calendario") with the detail, for every date, if the day, for my factory, is workin day or not (GgLav = 1 --> working day, GgLav = 0 --> not working day).

I could insert the dates in the syntax "holiday" of the function Networkdays , but the list is very long (summer holiday, Christmas, Easter, patron saint, business closing days, etc for each year) and I should manage an "extra" calendar.

Stoyan_Terziev
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi again,

In that case you'd like to do a bit of configuration in your calendar table and make sure it accumulates the WorkingDay flag as shown in the example below (It doesn't matter at what date it starts). Make sure the Calendar is Ordered BY the date field using a Resident load.

The accumulation you can do using the Previous() and RangeSum() functions.

Id put an if statement to check if it's a working day or not to achieve that continuous ID throughout the non-working days.

image.png

After you have your calendar appearing as the table above, you need to do a mapping load to get the Date and the Accumulated number of days.

Then for your field you do ApplyMap('Calendar', Date1) - ApplyMap('Calendar', Date2) as [Desired Result].

I hope that helps!

Let me know if you have questions on how exactly to achieve this with code.

Kind regards,

S.T.

s_gorgo
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

You are a genius!!

I already have the field that you called "Backend_accumulation" bacause I have to know the number of working days for each year.

I will try ASAP! 👍

s_gorgo
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I have a question......... 😐

Date1 and Date2 are two fields of another table.

So.. the syntax should be something like this:

• Date1 --> calendario.data = tab_MASTER_ORDINI.DataValidazione
  • Date2 --> calendario.data = tab_MASTER_ORDINI.DataRichiestaConsegna

For this reason in my first function I have used set analysis.

How could i solve?

Stoyan_Terziev
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi,

Thank you for the kind words 🙂

Here is how I presume your code should look like:

MapDateAccumulationIndexes:

MAPPING LOAD DISTINCT

Date,

Backend_accumulation

From Calendar.qvd

;

LOAD Autore,
AutoreModifica,
Cliente,
CodiceCliente,
[...]
SettimanaMAD,
SettimanaMontaggio,
Stato,
StatoODP,
TipoOrdine,
TM,
UDM,
Date(WeekStart(DataConsegnaRichiesta)-3,'DD/MM/YYYY') as DataConsegnaRichiestaVenerdìMeno,
ApplyMap('MapDateAccumulationIndexes', Date(WeekEnd(DataValidazione)-2,'DD/MM/YYYY'), 'n/a')-
ApplyMap('MapDateAccumulationIndexes', Date(WeekStart(DataConsegnaRichiesta)-3,'DD/MM/YYYY'), 'n/a') as [NetWorkingDaysBetweenDates]

;
SQL SELECT Autore,
AutoreModifica,
Cliente,
CodiceCliente,
[...]
SettimanaMAD,
SettimanaMontaggio,
Stato,
StatoODP,
TipoOrdine,
TM,
UDM

Let me know if this helps!

Kind regards,

S.T.

s_gorgo
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Mmmmmm... maybe i don't understand.

I entered this code:

Calendar:
MAPPING LOAD DISTINCT
Data,
NrGgLavProgressivo
FROM [lib://Calendario/tabCalendario.xlsx]
(ooxml, embedded labels, table is Calendario);

And this field in tab_MASTER_ORDINI:

ApplyMap('Calendar', Date(WeekEnd(DataValidazione)-2,'DD/MM/YYYY'), 'n/a')-ApplyMap('Calendar', Date(WeekStart(DataConsegnaRichiesta)-3,'DD/MM/YYYY'), 'n/a') as [GgLavValidazione];

But.. all record are empty:

image.png

Stoyan_Terziev
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hello,

I suppose the [Data] field in your Calendar table isn't formatted as Date with the same format as the other fields.

Let's get the exact script offline.

Regards,
S.T.

s_gorgo
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Yes, you're right.

I've tried to use the function with other Date fields and it works perfectly. I suppose that the error is the format of the field DataValidazioneVenerdì. Looking in the table I found that the format isn't "Date", but "Date and Time" (see the clock icon).

I don't know very well Qlik data formats, but I don't understand because the field DataConsegnaVenerdìMeno is right while the others, created with the same function, are not. 😔