Qlik Community

App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Announcements
Read about the latest Qlik Community enhancements on the Community News blog!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jieun
Contributor II
Contributor II

How use to getselectedcount function in sankey chart?

Hello! 

I'am using Qlik sense and sankey chart. 

The chart I use expresses too much data, so the readability of the information is very low.

Therefore, I want to use the function used in other charts, but I haven't found a way to use it in the Sankey chart.

Using the GetSelectedcount function, I want to activate the Sankey chart only when data that satisfies the condition is selected.

For example, if you choose one year and one country, show the Sankey chart, and I hope that it will not be activated before then.

Could you help me to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance. 

3 Replies
stevejoyce
Creator
Creator

In the Sankey Chart properties > Date Handling, enter your formula in Calculation condition.

You probably want GetPossibleCount instead of GetSelectedCount, this way if other selections result in limited values in a field possiblecount will pick this up.  You are probably more interested in result of data rather then what the user actually selected in a specific field. But you can update below to getselectedcount() if you want

=GetPossibleCount( [Country] ) = 1 and GetPossibleCount( [Year] ) = 1

stevejoyce_2-1631796861410.png

Jieun
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you for your reply. 

Unfortunately, I couldn't find data handling menu.

I attached sankey menu I used. 

Where can I find menu for function?

sankey menu.JPG

stevejoyce
Creator
Creator

Sorry looks like i was referring to the vizlib sankey.

Try making your Sankey chart a master visualization and using the Container object, add your master viz to the container.  There you can set "Show condition".