Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pietapa
Contributor
Contributor

Ignore one selection in Charts

Hello,

I have the following problem. I have two charts. One of them should show me my tasks at one Date. But when I select one of these tasks, the other chart should show me a timeline how much of this task I did in the past. However, it shows me only the selected date and not the period.

Is it possible to ignore the date selection at the beginning in the second chart?

Thank you for help

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Or
MVP
MVP

If your expression is e.g. Sum(Sales), then to ignore the date selection, use Sum(<{ Date = >} Sales) in the second chart.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

If your expression is e.g. Sum(Sales), then to ignore the date selection, use Sum(<{ Date = >} Sales) in the second chart.

pietapa
Contributor
Contributor
Author

It works!! 😄
Thank you.
In addition to that can I have two expressions in that? Like sum({<Date=> and <task={=GetSelectedField(task)}>} Sales)

Or
MVP
MVP

You can use multiple fields (separated by a comma) but your syntax for the second one wouldn't be correct. I'd suggest looking up Set Analysis in the documentation, as it explains this and offers many examples.