Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it possible to change the styles on the default Qlik authentication page?

Hi all,

I'm working on a QS mashup and I need to add some custom styles for the log in page of Qlik. I have read that I can configure a whole new virtual proxy to manage the authentication, but I don't have much experience configuring this type of servers.

Is there some way to just change the CSS files of the default login page of Qlik Sense? (without having to set up a whole new auth server).

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards.

1 Reply
vicio
Contributor III
Contributor III

Unfortunately not. Qlik Sense Authentication for default proxy is a compiled .exe file with data

and css encoded inside.

You could use a reverse proxy and rewrite some part of the login page, but if you already setup a

reverse proxy, you are already very close to getting your own authentication page.

You can change the hub, do everything in the mashup. But the login page can't be changed.

Someone said that there is also a license clause that prohibits to change the Qlik login page.

By the way, the Qlik authentication is also faulty: sometimes you get stuck with a white page, issues with refresh/reload and the cache of the browser. So, I suggest developing your own anyway.

vicio