Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mab_koz
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Jump to a section in the same sheet

Hi community,

I am working on a project with a client where I had to create an extended sheet composed of two sections, the first one contains a set of graphical visuals and the second one contains a data table.

What I have to do is to create a button (it may be another button) to navigate through the sheet, or to move from one section to another.

For example, when I open the sheet, I must see the graphical visuals and a button near them that enables me to move down to the table under these visuals, and same thing for the table near which I must see a button that enables me to jump up the first section of the sheet.

Is there a way to do this in Qlik Sense ? Thank you in advance.

Labels (2)
1 Reply
edwin
Master II
Master II

unfortunately outside of creating a mashup there is nofunctionality to make your screen scroll to a section.  however, there are two possible things you can do if the objective is to change the visualization on a button click:
1. create two sheets, one sheet has the visual and the other sheet has the table; use the navigation button to switch between sheets
2. create a container add your two objects inside the container; create a variable defaulting to "table"; set the condition for the table object to test the variable = 'table' and the condition for the visual ='whatever'; the button will obviously flip the variable between table and visual.