Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eliasneif
Contributor III
Contributor III

Menu no Qlik Sense Cloud - usar em todas as pastas

Boa Tarde!

como criar um menu e manter padrão em todas as pastas do aplicativo, quando realizamos a navegação.

1. Menu padrão

eliasneif_0-1655229641035.png

2 - Quando escolho uma opção do menu,  chamo outra pasta, que está funcionando. 

- Só que para manter o menu, eu tive que fazer o menu em todas as pastas.

Então quando tenho que fazer uma alteração no menu, tenho que fazer em todas as pastas.

Gostaria de saber se tem alguma maneira de fazer, alterando o menu uma vez e replicando para todas as pastas?

Labels (1)
2 Replies
stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @eliasneif 

You can get part of the way to what you want to achieve by making each of the buttons a Master Visualisation. This way a change to one of the buttons (such as colour, legend or action) will affect the same button on all other sheets. It will however not change the layout across different sheets, should you move or resize a button.

You can get a starter layout by always starting with a clone of a sheet, rather than a brand new one, but changes to layout will still not get reflected.

I believe that you may be able to achieve what you are wanting by using a VizLib advanced KPI. It certainly gives you crazy customisation over layout, the whole object can be saved as a Master Visualisation, I'm just not sure whether the actions available give you all the functionality of a Qlik button. The other thing is that it is a paid for extension, which may be an issue for you. Tagging @joe_warbington as he may be able to advise on this.

Sorry there is no easy (and free) fix for what you are trying to achieve (and apologies my Portuguese (?) is non-existent).

Felicidades,

Steve

eliasneif
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Muito Obrigado.