Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richnorris
Creator II
Creator II

OIDC Doesn't show as an option in drop down

We're trying to set up OIDC authentication, as per this doc / method:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-admin/May2021/Subsystems/DeployAdministerQSE/Content/Sense_DeployA...

However, in the QMC, when creating a new Virtual Proxy, if we go to the Authentication Method drop down, there is no option to select OIDC. I did speak to a Qlik representative who suggested it should be possible to manually type it in, but no such luck. 

We have successfully configured other virtual proxies, I've got full elevation, there doesn't really seem to be anything obvious? Any ideas would be massively appreciated!

Anyone else have any ideas as to what I might be doing wrong / what we might need to do to get it to show up as an option?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Hi, that is only from May 2021 version. Is that the same your case?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Hi, that is only from May 2021 version. Is that the same your case?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
richnorris
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thankyou, yes, this was in fact the issue, hadn't realised we had an outdated version!