Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

On Demand Application Generation

I am attempting to build an on demand application using the delivered materials from the January 24, 2018 partner webinar.  There is a delivered template and only a few changes are required to make the application work.  There is an error with the generated WHERE clause.  It is returning this when I load the data:

Hi - I believe I have followed the instructions exactly for building the dynamic script, but no rows are being selected from the InternetSales_Fact.qvd.  I am getting the following message when I run the load script.  The generated WHERE clause does not look correct. 

Started loading data

OdagBinding << 85015484-4193-48ec-a942-32e52d428da2

Lines fetched: 1

_TempTable << OdagBinding

OdagBinding << 9281028c-d1a7-4c16-a093-7addbcf3ce3f

_TempTable << OdagBinding

Generated WHERE clause:

WHERE mixmatch([ProductKey],'{"quote": ""') AND mixmatch([CustomerKey],'{"quote": ""' )

InternetSales_Fact

Lines fetched: 0

Creating search index

Search index creation completed successfully

As you can, no row are selected from the qvd.  When I comment out  the where clause, I do get rows.  I have attached the script - any help is much appreciated!!

Thanks, Todd Bailey

1 Reply
abirami_palanis
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Todd,

The query that you are using in ODAG load script is correct. But i guess you are directly loading data from the on demand ( Template)  application. That is why you are getting where condition like below.

Capture.PNG

If you want to design a ODAG application you must have to  create two applications.

1. Selection Application

2. Template App

First you need to create a selection application with app navigation link ( that points your template app)  , then from App navigation link try to generate a report. It will work.

I hope this will help you.