Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robin_heijt
Creator
Creator

Percentages in bar chart

Hi,

I know this topic has been covered before, but I am unable to get my answers from any of the other forums.

But could anybody please explain to me in detail on how to change bar charts to show percentages?

I am still pretty new to Qlik Sense, so still getting to know how to work all the different coding syntaxes.

I have charts that have a numeral count as a measure, mixed with either 1 or 2 dimensions of which both are non numeral values.

Capture.PNG

It would be greatly appreciated if someone would be able to explain to me how I turn this chart into a 100% stacked barchart.

I have also tried downloading the anychart extension, however this extension only allows me to use multiple measures to stack the chart, not multiple dimensions.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
  • Chart

2 Replies
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

Can you give us some sample data to work with ?

robin_heijt
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi,

Unfortunately I work with confidential data. I have looked if if can send some sort of data graph, but none of the data that I work with is available for public sharing.

To break it down in text:

Dimension 1: Performance scores (1,2,3,4,5)

Dimension 2: Movement type (No move, lateral move, promotion etc..)

Measure 1: ID based on the count hereof.

This is presented in the stacked barchart as seen in the picture of my first post.

Each bar represents a performance score, either 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.

The colors in the bar represent the movement type.

And the ID is measured to represent to population.

I would like to see if possible percentages per color in each bar, or in case this is impossible, just see the bar reach a 100% with each movement type being measured relatively to the 100%

Thank you for taking the time with helping finding a solution!