Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KimFerguson
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense Button selecting errors (duplicates)

I'm very new to Qlik Sense and doing my very first button for Qlik report (table chart). Button should select "errors", or in another words, find out if there's the same vaccination date (Time column in my report) for the same person (Owner column shown as "Own..." in attachment picture from my report) and select them showing all the information of those owners highlighting the duplicate dates. TellCulvers Customer Satisfaction Survey

Unfortunately I don't have any idea what actions I should use for the button (I have been considering "select values in the field" and "select values matching search criteria, but haven't figured out the right expressions). Is the either one of those two the right choice or should I use different button action? What about the expression for the value. I have been considering if function. I know you can give many actions for the button. I presume I must make more than one action. Or is it possible to do my task with only one action?

Labels (1)
2 Replies
smith11484
Contributor II
Contributor II

I'm happy to see the issue is now solved. Thank you for updating us with the outcome.  www.ngsmedicare.com

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @KimFerguson,

As you mentioned that you need assistance with creating a button in Qlik Sense, I'll move this thread from the QlikView Administration forum to the Qlik Sense App Development forum so that your query reaches it's intended audience.

Previous Community post https://community.qlik.com/t5/New-to-Qlik-Sense/How-can-I-write-a-button-expression-that-filters-by-... may be helpful to you.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!