Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mbeccaria
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense Date Picker - Multiple Fields?

I'm using the Qlik Sense Data Picker object to filter results in a dashboard but it appears to only allow the selection of one field. I would like to include other aggregate table data (a count for example) that would apply the same date filter as the date picker but to an unrelated table date field. Is this possible? Does the date picker provide access to variables I can use to filter using function filters?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Andrea_Spinetti
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi @mbeccaria, if I got your request right, unfortunately, what are you asking for is not directly possible using just the Date Picker. In any case, you could solve the problem by creating a Master Calendar in your Data Model. Have a look at this video for more information. Cheers 😊

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Andrea_Spinetti
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi @mbeccaria, if I got your request right, unfortunately, what are you asking for is not directly possible using just the Date Picker. In any case, you could solve the problem by creating a Master Calendar in your Data Model. Have a look at this video for more information. Cheers 😊

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.