Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zjdoonj
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Sense - Gap between filters

Hi Friends,

I created few filters in qlik sense app and placed them vertically in filter pane. There is a small gap between each filter and my requirement is to remove that gap. Is that possible? please see picture below.

zjdoonj_0-1630009447179.png

Thanks for the help.

Regards

19 Replies
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Easiest way of know what classes you may change is using the browser inspector (F12 for Chrome).

Just point to the element and check which classes are available Captura de tela 2021-08-27 100210.png

zjdoonj
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

so lets say if we have 10 sheets we need to create Multi-kpi for every sheet? is there a way just one Muti-Kpi makes the changes to all 10 sheets?

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

You can convert that KPI into a master item so you consolidate all changes in one object and add it to every sheet you want.

Another approach could be using a custom theme. Using a theme, all changes would be applied to every sheet of your app. Here you can find documentation on how to create and use it: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-developer/May2021/Subsystems/Extensions/Content/Sense_Extensions/c...

zjdoonj
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Can you update the code you provided for multi-kpi to have zero gap between the filters? because current code you provided still keeps small gap as shown in above screenshot. Please let me know if this can be achieved? Thanks so much

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Try playing as I mentioned using Chrome F12. I´m sure you can find more quickly a way to achieve what you want

zjdoonj
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Actually I develop the apps in Qlik sense desktop and dont have access to edit in the hub so cant use f12 route. If possible to tweak the code you provided and have zero gap between filters that will be great. Thanks

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

While your Qlik Sense Desktop is open, open https://localhost:4848/hub in your browser.

zjdoonj
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

sure, i will play around this. I have one more question if you could help?

I have 10 sheets in my qlik sense app. Is it possible to create a drop down button in qlik sense app so that if users click on the dropdown , he should be able to navigate to any of the sheet in the app?

Thanks for the help.

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

There is a bunch of extensions here https://developer.qlik.com/garden

Search for "Navigation"
Maybe you gonna find one suitable for you

zjdoonj
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Anjos,

I used the above mentioned code but now I see a big gap at the bottom of the filter pane. How can we remove that? please see the picture:

zjdoonj_0-1639058152772.png