Qlik Community

App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Announcements
QlikWorld 2022, LIVE in Denver CO., May 16-19, 2022. REGISTER NOW TO RECEIVE EARLY BIRD PRICING
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prashantsanchet
Creator
Creator

QlikSense Date Range Picker Extension

Hi All,

I am using DateRangePicker extension but sometime its become irresponsible.

I am using QlikSense desktop June 2017 version. Does anyone has face simmiler kind of issue and let us know if anyone found solution.

7 Replies
kaushiknsolanki

Hi,

I haven't used it ever, but if you want a quick answer then go to the Github site and send a comment directly yo author of the extension, who is the right person to help you.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Regards,
Kaushik
If reply is satisfactory, please "Like" the post.
If reply is solution, please mark as "Correct".
prashantsanchet
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply. i have asked question to author. Does anybody know any other extension for selecting Date like this extension.

priyan_pa
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

Did you have any resolution to your issue. I have similar issues with a client and unable to trace what is causing it to fail intermittently. Using QS Feb 2018.

morenoju
Partner
Partner

Hi,

I'm having same issues in Qlik Sense Enterprise February 2019 and Qlik Sense Desktop April 2019.

Did you get any response?

Thanks

wayne-a
Creator
Creator

Hi are you using the one that comes in the Qlik Sense Dashboard bundle or the one that is available on Qlik Branch?

morenoju
Partner
Partner

I've tried both (Bundle from Qlik Sense and Climber from Branch).

It's weird, I can't reproduce the problem. It gets stuck "sometimes"...

wayne-a
Creator
Creator

Ok we are using the extension from Qlik Branch (before the dashboard bundle one was available).  We would also see erratic behavior, usually trying to pick the date range twice worked.  See the information in this post: https://github.com/NOD507/SenseDateRangePicker/issues/23

Making the change noted to add a "GetLayout" function in the Javascript for DateRangePicker.js solved the problem for us.

Haven't used the one from the dashboard bundle, we're on the November 2018 patch 1 release and there was a known issue with it that prevented us from using it, so not sure if this could be the same issue with that one.   Hope this helps.