Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RafaelStaub
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Qualified Form Column Line

Good morning everyone,

I am trying to dynamically turn some records into columns, as adding more records Scrip turns them into columns, as shown in the example below.

clipboard_image_4.png

I want to do exactly this transformation that is demonstrated in print.

Currently my script looks like this:

AgendaGoogle:
LOAD Distinct
Mês As 'Competencia',
Data As 'Data' ,
[Nome do Funcionario] As 'Consultor'
FROM [lib://Transformados Painel de Serviço (toccato_rafael.staub)/Agenda.qvd](qvd);

//For RecNo() to RowNo()
For x = 0 to 5
Concatenate(AgendaGoogle)
generic Load
"Nome do Funcionario" As '$(Peek(Distinct [Nome do Funcionario], x))'
FROM [lib://Transformados Painel de Serviço (toccato_rafael.staub)/Agenda.qvd](qvd);

Next;

Exit Script;

and the following error is displayed:

The following errors occurred:
Illegal combination of prefixes

The error occurred here:
Concatenate (AgendaGoogle) generic Load "Employee Name" As '' FROM [lib: // Transformed Service Panel (toccato_rafael.staub) /Agenda.qvd] (qvd)

Can anyone help me with this case?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You can't use concatenate and generic together. Leave out the concatenate if you want to generate the generic tables. If you want one result table then you need to join the generic tables together, not concatenate them.

Better yet, don't do a generic load at all, but use a pivot table object in the front end as visualisation

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You can't use concatenate and generic together. Leave out the concatenate if you want to generate the generic tables. If you want one result table then you need to join the generic tables together, not concatenate them.

Better yet, don't do a generic load at all, but use a pivot table object in the front end as visualisation

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand