cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
countwise
Contributor III
Contributor III

RangeSum

I am trying to calculate a cumulative figure for a field (Traffic_In)

I require the accumulation to be calculated for open hours only (Site_ActiveHours). by date(Date) and by hour(Time24).

I am using the following expression for Cumu In.

Aggr(RangeSum(Above(TOTAL Sum(Traffic_In), 0,RowNo())),Site_ActiveHours=True(),Date,Time24)

Capture 1.PNGThis expression seems to work ok if the store opens at 9:00.

If the store opens at 8:00 the accumulation starts from 9:00 and adds the 8:00 figure at the end.(See image above.

Any help would be appreciated

Jim Diggins

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps this way

RangeSum(Above(TOTAL Sum(Aggr(Sum({<Site_ActiveHours={'Open'}>} Traffic_In), Date, Time24)), 0,RowNo(TOTAL)))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps this way

RangeSum(Above(TOTAL Sum(Aggr(Sum({<Site_ActiveHours={'Open'}>} Traffic_In), Date, Time24)), 0,RowNo(TOTAL)))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
countwise
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Anil,

Many thanks for this, it solves the issue I am having in a table and combo chart.

I have tried it i a Heat Map in this way:

If(
RangeSum(Above(TOTAL Sum(Aggr(Sum({<Site_ActiveHours={'-1'}>} Traffic_In), Date, Time24)), 0,RowNo(TOTAL)))
-
RangeSum(Above(TOTAL Sum(Aggr(Sum({<Site_ActiveHours={'-1'}>} Traffic_Out), Date, Time24)), 0,RowNo(TOTAL)))
<0,0
RangeSum(Above(TOTAL Sum(Aggr(Sum({<Site_ActiveHours={'-1'}>} Traffic_In), Date, Time24)), 0,RowNo(TOTAL)))
-
RangeSum(Above(TOTAL Sum(Aggr(Sum({<Site_ActiveHours={'-1'}>} Traffic_Out), Date, Time24)), 0,RowNo(TOTAL)))
)

The reason for the If is that if the returned value is negative I want it to show 0.

This is accumulating the result over the whole number of days.

I require it to show a daily accumulation and start again the next day.

The result needs to be a Heat Map with Time24 along the top and Date down the left.

Hope this makes sense

Jim