Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andymanu
Creator II
Creator II

Represent Pivot Table data using a Gauge

Hi All,

Yesterday I posted a question on representing pivot table data using a Gauge.

I am sorry cos the post got accidentally deleted and thought of re-typing it again.

The data is around analysing survey results for two product (named, P100 and P101) and my issue is, when I select a particular question under a product (please refer the attached screenshot for  "Data Set Outcome"), the Gauge shows the outcome for both the products, despite I want to see only for the "P100" product.

In order to avoid this, I created a table named "Product ID" and i got to select a product (for example, "P100") to only view the data for a product.

The expression I have used for the Gauge is, "=Num(Sum([Audit YES])/Sum(Aggr(Sum([Audit Total]),KEY1)),'#,##0%')".

Note: "KEY1" is a key created using  "Product_ID" and "Criteria" fields to obtain unique identifiers for each data row.

Despite, this gives the outcome expected, is there any other way to break the relationship among a single "Question" under different products so that, if a user clicks on a particular question, the Gauge will show the results only for the selected question under the expanded product.

Please find the attached data sheet and the data model viewer screenshots herewith.

Apologies for not attaching the .qvf file cos I don't have the access to the qlik server at my work place.

Please let me know if there is a different way to get rid of the above issue.

Thank you all in advance.

Kind regards,

Andy

0 Replies