Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kristen_ludlow
Contributor
Contributor

Set Analysis Using 'Or' Condition and Distinct Count

I am working to create a percentage of total PO Lines based on two different flags.  If at least one of the Flag is equal to 'Y', I want to count that line.  The count is also dependent on a date variable for the current month and year.  When I conduct the below set analysis, the formula does not work.  I have tested the variable and know that it works.  I have used the same formula for a sum of total spend instead of a count and the formula worked.  Can anyone offer some support as to where I am going wrong or offer a different solution? Thank you so much!

Field set in script:

Date([PO Date],'MMM-YYYY') as MonthYear,

Variable:

vCurMonthYear=DATE(max([PO Date]),'MMM-YYYY')

Set Analysis:

count({$<[Cntrct Flg]={'Y'}, MonthYear={'$(=vCurMonthYear)'}>+<[Active]={'Y'}, MonthYear={'$(=vCurMonthYear)'}>}distinct[PO Line])/count({$<MonthYear={'$(=vCurMonthYear)'}>}distinct[PO Line])

Labels (1)
10 Replies
kristen_ludlow
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Yes, the total spend set analysis works.  I dont' think I will be able to share a sample.  It is possible there could be missing data for the PO Line.  If there are null values could that cause any issues?  The QlikSense version I am using is November 2017, do you think there could be possible bugs in the system?  I am giong to try to recreate the same App on Qlik Desktop to see if there could be any bugs with the eneterprise version.