Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ecrobles18
Contributor III
Contributor III

Show Vendor Agg Total for Selected Values - Set Analysis

Hello,

I am trying to develop a chart using set analysis to drill down and see an aggregate total for vendors that meet the set analysis criteria. Below is the expression I am using. When I record in the expression and hit ok, I see no visualization. I would like to produce a bar chart like the one to the right of the screen shot when selecting the equipment type, mileage, and district. I've entered the set analysis as an expression and also in the sort to be able to see in order from least to most. Can anyone please provide some insight? Thank you in advance.

BTW, the screenshot is from a different report that I have referenced for the example.

=if(vType = 'MINI FLOAT', sum(aggr(only({<MinMiles = {'<=$(=TEXT(vMileage))'},MaxMiles = {'>=$(=TEXT(vMileage))'},District = {'$(=TEXT(vDistrict))'}>} MiniFloat), ExpCarrier)),
if(vType = 'PICK UP', sum(aggr(only({<MinMiles = {'<=$(=TEXT(vMileage))'},MaxMiles = {'>=$(=TEXT(vMileage))'},District = {'$(=TEXT(vDistrict))'}>} PickUp), ExpCarrier)),
if(vType = 'ONE TON', sum(aggr(only({<MinMiles = {'<=$(=TEXT(vMileage))'},MaxMiles = {'>=$(=TEXT(vMileage))'},District = {'$(=TEXT(vDistrict))'}>} OneTon), ExpCarrier)),
if(vType = 'SINGLE AXLE', sum(aggr(only({<MinMiles = {'<=$(=TEXT(vMileage))'},MaxMiles = {'>=$(=TEXT(vMileage))'},District = {'$(=TEXT(vDistrict))'}>} SingleAxle), ExpCarrier)),
if(vType = 'TANDEM AXLE', sum(aggr(only({<MinMiles = {'<=$(=TEXT(vMileage))'},MaxMiles = {'>=$(=TEXT(vMileage))'},District = {'$(=TEXT(vDistrict))'}>} TanAxleFlat), ExpCarrier)),
if(vType = 'TANDEM W/ DROP STRETCH', sum(aggr(only({<MinMiles = {'<=$(=TEXT(vMileage))'},MaxMiles = {'>=$(=TEXT(vMileage))'},District = {'$(=TEXT(vDistrict))'}>} TanDropStretch), ExpCarrier)),
if(vType = 'TANDEM W/ DOUBLE DROP DOUBLE STRETCH OR LOWBOY', sum(aggr(only({<MinMiles = {'<=$(=TEXT(vMileage))'},MaxMiles = {'>=$(=TEXT(vMileage))'},District = {'$(=TEXT(vDistrict))'}>} TanDDStretchLowBoy), ExpCarrier)),
if(vType = 'TANDEM W/ DROP DECK OR FLAT STRETCH', sum(aggr(only({<MinMiles = {'<=$(=TEXT(vMileage))'},MaxMiles = {'>=$(=TEXT(vMileage))'},District = {'$(=TEXT(vDistrict))'}>} TanDropDeckFlat), ExpCarrier)),
if(vType = 'ROCKET LAUNCHER', sum(aggr(only({<MinMiles = {'<=$(=TEXT(vMileage))'},MaxMiles = {'>=$(=TEXT(vMileage))'},District = {'$(=TEXT(vDistrict))'}>} RocketLauncher), ExpCarrier)),
if(vType = 'TANDEM-AXLE(WINCH)', sum(aggr(only({<MinMiles = {'<=$(=TEXT(vMileage))'},MaxMiles = {'>=$(=TEXT(vMileage))'},District = {'$(=TEXT(vDistrict))'}>} TanAxleWinch), ExpCarrier)), Null()))))))))))

ecrobles18_0-1692308364656.png

Labels (1)
0 Replies