Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sk88024
Creator
Creator

Showing details for multiple KPIs in one table by clicking on a button from different table

Hi,

I've this Risk table in my dataset. 

sk88024_2-1711875920767.png

and I am using the above data to create a table like below in a Qlik Sense app where "Show details" will act as a button. 

sk88024_0-1711875538528.png

Meaning if I click on the "Show details" of the last row then another table (like below) will appear with the Risk No details. 

sk88024_3-1711876267843.png

I've managed to show the 2nd table for details, but no details are appearing because I am not able to link Risk No column from both the tables. Please help.

Thanks,

SK

Labels (1)
1 Reply
rubenmarin

Hi, I don't think you can capture the click on the table to work as a button, but you can get similar result checking selections, first you will need a field or something that identifies each row of the 1st and 2nd table, and maybe an intermediate table in the data model that creates the relationship between each row of this table and the different [Risk No] included.

You can split each [Risk No] from the Risk Table in a different row using Subfield(), so instead of just loading [Risk No] from the table with the [Risk No] separated by commas in the script, use:

Subfield([Risk No],',') as [Risk No]

This should create a different row for each [Risk No], creating the relationship between headers and details.