Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DEMONIO_AZUL
Contributor II
Contributor II

Updating data from the original file into the cloud

Hello there!

I must be missing something...

I started using Qlik Sense since it was a Desktop version (v0.9 I think it was). And I kept using it for many years. However, since the license was a corporate one and I moved to another company, I stopped using it (no desktop version anymore). Now, I am using it in my new job, but it has evolved a lot - and I mean, a lot.

Previously, wherever my data files were, I updated the file (manually or automatically), used the Data Load Editor, loaded again the data and all the data changes were reflected in my app - charts and everything got updated.

Today, with Qlik Cloud Analytics Services, I understand that the data file gets uploaded to the cloud - but if I update the file manually or automatically (e.g. the output of another app), how do I update the file in the Qlik Cloud?

I tried to upload it again but it only loads it again, it does not update it in the cloud.
Now I have two files and it becomes cumbersome after a while to remember which file I need to use:

DEMONIO_AZUL_0-1721325324123.png

So, I know this must be basic, but I don't seem to find my way to update any file.

Help!

Labels (1)
0 Replies