Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fmadimba
Contributor II
Contributor II

When resizing app seeing error "vzl-deps~253ae210.chunk.js:2 Uncaught RangeError: Maximum call stack size ex"

I am a developer, I am asked to improve an existing Qlik App. I noticed on a certain tab a performance issue whenever the browser window is resized. The resize seem to freeze the app for about 10 - 20 seconds. I checked the chrome browser console for error, and I noticed that this error is being thrown and only when the browser resizes: 

vzl-deps~253ae210.chunk.js:2 Uncaught RangeError: Maximum call stack

Any ideas of what may be causing this, the error seems to indicate that a recursive function did not exit properly and therefore created an infinite loop, but no idea why this might be happening since it's in Qlik code.

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Digvijay_Singh

Is there any extension exists in the problem sheet?

fmadimba
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

The following extensions are present:

- Vizlib library extension(particularly:vizlip kpi designer version 2.3.7vizlib advanced text object 1.7.1vizlib container grid 2.13.1)
- FEI-SHOWHIDE extension

Digvijay_Singh

I think you should raise support request to Vizlib, looks like something is wrong with their extension or some compatibility issue of their extension with your QS version, not sure..

fmadimba
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

oh I see. Okay. Thanks for pointing me to that direction, I will reach out to them and go from there.