Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MilindTuljapurkar
Contributor
Contributor

change in app view in different PC

I had developed an app where we have 5 sheets.

out of which 2 are Responsive sheets and 3 are custom sheet size.

I had to expend the horizontally to show the full view of a pivot chart as the number of attributes were huge, also we had 2 attributes containing ID and Status which was to be shown in column.

Now after development of this app we recently discovered that it looks pretty good in my PC. where as the view in other users PC looks smaller for few charts and huge for few depending on the sheets.

after an internal discussion we also came to know that what I see with browser zoom on 100% is bit similar to the view in user side at zoon 125%.

Can anyone please suggest an action or solution on this as there are n number of users going to use app and the resolutions will be different for everyone.

I had seen few people providing solutions to use VB script for qlik desktop. We use qlik sense enterprise version so not sure how should I implement it.

Thank you.!

1 Reply
Hamda
Contributor
Contributor

Hi dear , I know this is old case but have you found ideal solution as I'm having the same issue right now.

Thank you