Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LukeWarm1989
Contributor II
Contributor II

counting between two dates but also using networkdays as a criteria

Hello,

I am trying to create an expression to get a count between a specific time period which also matches a specific criteria - The criteria being if networkdays <= 1, but unfortunately i can't seem to get the result I desire. So far I have the following -

count({$<ClaimCreatedDate = {'>=$(=date(WeekStart(today())-7)) <=$(=date(WeekStart(today())-1))'}>} FirstSuccessfulContact )

This give's me the count of the number of contacts that happened in the time period of last week - however I need the expression to only count the FirstSuccessfulContact instances that were completed in <= 1 networkday.

I've tried a few variation but can't seem to get the correct output - Last example was something like this -

count({$<ClaimCreatedDate = {'>=$(=date(WeekStart(today())-7)) <=$(=date(WeekStart(today())-1))'}>} if(NetWorkDays(ClaimCreatedDate,FirstSuccessfulContact) <=1, FirstSuccessfulContact)) 

But no luck 😞

can anybody help?

Labels (2)
1 Reply
LukeWarm1989
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Update -  The above actually seems to work, I was just comparing it incorrectly with an Excel version of the report where I set networkdays up to minus 1 off the result 😕

Unless anyone can see anything glaringly wrong?