Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steger85
Contributor
Contributor

data load of only max. items per subset

Hi everyone,

I am new here so I hope I get in line with the forum guidelines.

I have a data set with two tables (ex. graphic see below left and right), in which I want to compare only the latest "PLAN-del.-date" with the latest "AC-del.-date" of each order.pos to decide if these are on-time delivered or not.

=> means I ...

(1) either want to load only the green data rows in terms of the latest dates, nevertheless I later want to calculate the total sum of delivered quantities over the whole position (addition of 4 numbers on the very right) to sum up how many tons were delivered on-time or not... statement here: 26,6 tons were delivered 3 days late.

(2) or I need a solution to narrow down the selection later in my analysis (e.g. per KPI's or else).

steger85_0-1614869734347.png

I tried to solve that with MAX({<order.pos>} PLAN-delivery-date) and MAX({<order.pos>} AC-delivery-date), but the script-function does not allow the parameter in {}. I further tried to implement that later on when I define KPI's for a diagram, but here Qlik denies the use of Aggregate MAX when using a COUNT-IF-combination simultaneously.

I hope I made the problem tangible, otherwise feel free to ask. In advance thanks a lot for your support.

Best wishes

steger85 

0 Replies