Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jjvicenza1930
Contributor II
Contributor II

excluded companies

Dear all

I have a barchart with excluded companies over time. What I want to show is a table with the new excluded companies in a period.

Example:

In June I have 10 excluded companies in July 12 excluded companies. What I want to see in a table are the names of the 2 new excluded companies.

For the barchart I use the following formula: Count({1<ULTIMO_DATE>} distinct [company ])

Could someone give me advise.

Thanks in advance for your reaction.

Best regards

Xandro

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Perhaps in a table with ULTIMO_DATE as a dimension, use this for the company dimension:

=Aggr(If(Count(TOTAL ULTIMO_DATE) = 1, company), company)

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein

View solution in original post

6 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Its not clear what you mean by 'excluded' here. I assume you have a date field to identify "June customers" and "July customers"? I suggest that you post a small sample qvf file with some representative data and your expected output.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
jjvicenza1930
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Dear Jonathan

I will rephrase my question

I have a barchart with companies over time. What I want to show is a table with the new companies in a period.

Example:

In June I have 4 companies (AA,BB,CC,DD). In July I have 6 companies (AA,BB,CC,DD,EE,FF). What I want to see in a table are the names of the 2 new companies (EE,FF).

For the barchart I use the following formula: Count({1<ULTIMO_DATE>} distinct [company ])

hanks in advance for your reaction.

Best regards

Xandro

ULTIMO_DATEcompany
30-JunAA
30-JunBB
30-JunCC
30-JunDD
31-JulAA
31-JulBB
31-JulCC
31-JulDD
31-JulEE
31-JulFF
31-Jul
EE
FF

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Perhaps in a table with ULTIMO_DATE as a dimension, use this for the company dimension:

=Aggr(If(Count(TOTAL ULTIMO_DATE) = 1, company), company)

jjvicenza1930
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Jonathan

Thanks, this works fine.

jjvicenza1930
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Jonathan

Sorry, I was to fast with my answer. I get now all the names and not the new names.

Best regards

Xandro

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Then I suggest you upload a sample qvf file with some representative data. Someone else may be able to assist (I don't have a current version of QS on ths PC).

You may want to create a new post as this one was marked answered. You can reference this thread on the new post.

excluded companies