Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dhasharadh
Creator III
Creator III

is it possible to have 2 types of Default selections in Qliksense ??

Hi All,  have below 2 urgent requirements, please guide me. 

1. we have this requirement where we have to show 2 diff types of default selections when landed to Summary page. 

we have KPIs and other trend charts (Line charts) in the summary page. now when we are landing to the page KPIs have to show current month data( i.e. 1 oct 2021 to 12 Oct 2021), where as trend charts(Line charts) have to show last 12 months data. and when we select any date filter it has to filter accordingly.

we can make single default selection by dynamic default selection, but how can i achieve this 2 default selections...??

2. Other requirement is we have 2 different sets of dates, one if inflow and other is outflow. which we are showing in input variable like below 

dhasharadh_0-1634060917893.png

and each set have separate date fields like Year, Month, YearMonth, Date, week, Quarter.

Now when i select inflow and select its related year, month -- till this its fine, but when i want to switch to outflow date, the selected year, month should clear. 

in short when we toggle between the inflow and outflow - we have to clear the selections.

Any one from @sunny_talwar  @tresesco @jagan @Anil_Babu_Samineni @jonathandienst  

suggest me pls is it possible to achieve  ??

1 Reply
Anil_Babu_Samineni

You can play around with Alternate states this case where you can restrict with set expressions. 

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful