Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ALEX1977ALEX
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

radar chart qliksense issue

Hello community

I'm facing an issue about add many measures on the radar chart (bundle vizualisation)

we can only put 1 measure...

we cannot realise the same viz like qlikview ( in order to show benchmark for example)

Is there a tips in order to realize real Radar Chart?

Tanka a lot

Labels (1)
7 Replies
edwin
Master II
Master II

unfortunately, the Qlik Sense radar chart can accommodate only one measure.  however, what you can do is trick the chart by adding an extra value in your first dimension which is associated to all the values in your 2nd dimension.  then in your measure use an if statement 
when the value of your 1st dim = extra value, use your baseline calculation, else use your normal calculation.

Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 11.35.46 AM.png

 if you notice, i added a value for Date (my first dim) which has an association with the 2nd dim.  it does not have to have any value for my measure.  

edwin
Master II
Master II

i suggest to build a table first to check if you get the desired value for each of the second dimension

ALEX1977ALEX
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hello  thank for your back

however i can perform this on my data/on my model because i use set analysis ...

That i expect to you for example:

clothes Sells by country

My Dim = clothes  type

My measure = Sum(sells) 

If i check france , i want to see France and all the countries too in a second measure..

In your reply you use the dimension Date2 but in fact the dimension should be Dim , the date dimension is not a real dimension

my dimension should be Dim (A,B,C) and my bench will be *

i chech B for exemple and i want 2 line (B and the *)

edwin
Master II
Master II

knowing more relevant information makes for a better understanding of the problem and simpler solution.

for your 1st dimension use this:

=valueList('BASELINE','$(=only(Country))')

that creates a dim with just 2 values, BASELINE + whatever Country is selected.

use Clothes Type as the 2nd DIm.

use this as your measure:
if(valueList('BASELINE','$(=only(Country))')='BASELINE',Sum({<Country=>}volume), Sum({<Country={'$(=only(Country))'}>}volume))

edwin
Master II
Master II

this assumes that only one country is selected and that there is always be a selection

ALEX1977ALEX
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Ok

but i can perform this case because i dont change the model! too more impact 

we want what we have developed for the customer by the past(Qlikview)

it's an exemple on that i take on the web

ALEX1977ALEX_0-1653664173586.png

So all the benchmark could not be performed on a radar kpi with qliksense

can we make a plan with you in order to find the better solution?

Alexandre

edwin
Master II
Master II

the solution does not require you to change the DM.  also dont compare QlikView and Qlik Sense.  QV has tons of options not available in Qlik Sense.  if you really need a specific look and feel then you maybe have to create an extension.  however, if you dont have the expertise youll hit a brick wall later on so stick to what is out of the box, live with it and in this case do some kind of tweak.