Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Swathi
Creator
Creator

set analysis is not working as expected

i have created one inline table  and used that to filter table data, based on selection. but output is not coming. i didn't understand why it is not 

Inline Table:

Load * Inline [
Volumevscm
<{-30%}and>{30%}
<{-30%}and{10%}-{30%}
<{-30%}and{0%}-{10%}
<{-30%}and{-10%}-{0%}
<{-30%}and{-30%}-{-10%}
<{-30%}and<{-30%}
];

i have created one filter used above inline for filter the data of the table. in the table i wrote to below formula

=Pick(
Match(
GetFieldSelections(
[Volumevscm],
'<{-30%}and>{30%}',
'<{-30%}and{10%}-{30%}',
'<{-30%}and{0%}-{10%}',
'<{-30%}and{-10%}-{0%}',
'<{-30%}and{-30%}-{-10%}',
'<{-30%}and<{-30%}'
),
$(vc1), $(vc2),$(vc3),$(vc4),$(vc5),$(vc5),$(vc6)
)

variables formula in the pick match:

$(vc1)= aggr( if( $(vGrowthrateCm2) > $(vv1) and $(vGrowthrateVolume) < $(vv5), sold_to_desc ), sold_to_desc)

$(vc2)=aggr( if( $(vGrowthrateCm2) >= $(vv2) and $(vGrowthrateCm2) <= $(vv1) and $(vGrowthrateVolume) < $(vv5), sold_to_desc ), sold_to_desc )

$(vc3)= aggr(if($(vGrowthrateCm2) >= $(vv3) and $(vGrowthrateCm2) < $(vv2) and $(vGrowthrateVolume)<($(vv5)),sold_to_desc),sold_to_desc)

$(vc4)=aggr(if($(vGrowthrateCm2) >= $(vv5) and $(vGrowthrateCm2) < $(vv4) and $(vGrowthrateVolume)<($(vv5)),sold_to_desc),sold_to_desc)

$(vc5)=aggr(if($(vGrowthrateCm2) <= $(vv4) and $(vGrowthrateCm2) < $(vv2) and $(vGrowthrateVolume)<($(vv5)),sold_to_desc),sold_to_desc)

$(vc6)= aggr(if($(vGrowthrateCm2) >= $(vv3) and $(vGrowthrateCm2) < $(vv2) and $(vGrowthrateVolume)<($(vv5)),sold_to_desc),sold_to_desc).

my pick match formula is not giving output. showing '-' Kindly help me to solve the issue.

Labels (2)
2 Replies
anat
Master
Master

seems close bracket missed for GetFieldSelections function.

=Pick(
Match(
GetFieldSelections(
[Volumevscm]),
'<{-30%}and>{30%}',
'<{-30%}and{10%}-{30%}',
'<{-30%}and{0%}-{10%}',
'<{-30%}and{-10%}-{0%}',
'<{-30%}and{-30%}-{-10%}',
'<{-30%}and<{-30%}'
),
$(vc1), $(vc2),$(vc3),$(vc4),$(vc5),$(vc5),$(vc6)
)

Swathi
Creator
Creator
Author

@anat ,Thanks for the reply, only for $(vc1) output is coming, for remaining is not getting output.

Swathi_0-1705414284403.png

in the variables if i give some text or direct fields, without sum or anything, output is coming, for variables it is not coming. variables is correct, individually when i gave in table it is coming correct. iam not where it is wrong, kindly help me