Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amdantas
Contributor III
Contributor III

you cannot access Qlik Sense because you have no access pass - como resolvo ?

Pessoal, boa tarde.

Tenho esse problema todo santo dia.
Do nada fico bloqueado por vários minutos, mesmo que eu tenha licenças de sobra sem usar.
Da ultima vez eu entrei no QMC e verifiquei que não havia nenhuma licença em uso, ou seja, houve esse bloqueio mesmo eu tendo 10 licenças livres.
E assim como ocorreu com o bloqueio, sem qualquer ação de minha parte eu sou desbloqueado.

Alguém tem alguma ideia do que posso fazer para resolver ?

Obrigado,

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vegar
MVP
MVP

I don't know your language, but I tried to intepret it by pasting it into Google Translate. I'm not sure if I understood everything, but here are two suggestions. 

1. You need to allocate a license to your user. You can do that by an allocation rule or manually by klicking allocate and finding the user you want to allocate a license to .

Vegar_0-1597955749885.png

2. Make sure that you are not using the service account, the account that are running the Qlik Sense Services, to log into the HUB. Use a separate account for running the services and for accessing the hub. You will get messages like this if working with the service account. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

I don't know your language, but I tried to intepret it by pasting it into Google Translate. I'm not sure if I understood everything, but here are two suggestions. 

1. You need to allocate a license to your user. You can do that by an allocation rule or manually by klicking allocate and finding the user you want to allocate a license to .

Vegar_0-1597955749885.png

2. Make sure that you are not using the service account, the account that are running the Qlik Sense Services, to log into the HUB. Use a separate account for running the services and for accessing the hub. You will get messages like this if working with the service account. 

amdantas
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi, 

The account used to run the Qlik Services is the same account to log on Hub. I could not imagine this is the cause for the problem.

I’ve changed the account already and I really hope this issue is fixed.

Thank you for your help.