Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
konvertilo
Partner - Contributor III

Developing Custom component using TCOMP and the documentation simply doesn't work

I tested with older version, now it's 1.64.5 and still the problem persists :

- IntelliJ plugin : impossible to click the "NEXT" button" (java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "org.talend.sdk.component.intellij.module.step.StarterStep$StarterPanel.getPanelLoaded()" because "this.starterPanel" is null). You will need to go through the starer kit on the website (it works now)

- For a very simple Processor, impossible to display the incoming schema in the Studio, at design time, in a tableau in order to configure the order of field for example, or add any configuration on a field level. you can have single field, String, Number, etc, 

This below doesn't show in the UI :

@Option
@Documentation("Incoming metadata.")
@Structure(type = Structure.Type.IN)
private List<SchemaInfo> incomingSchema;

I'll wait for the version 1.65...

Labels (5)
3 Replies
konvertilo
Author

To add on top of this, I need to clarify : nothing in the document explain how to retrieve the incoming schema and populate a table that would be displayed during design time.

konvertilo
Author

Someone from Talend team to give us some information on how to get the list of fields in design mode to build the configuration in design time ?...

konvertilo
Author

Hélas, je me sens tout seul sur ce sujet. Je vais fermer dans quelques jours et trouver un autre moyen.